ERM LLC provides a wide variety of risk management services to clients. Following are examples of projects ERM has completed for clients since 2013. UAS Services
- Obtained 1,000’s of aerial images and generated up to 90 million 3-D point cloud models with one inch geospatial accuracy.
- Provided a topographical survey for water drainage direction on 50 acres for under $400.
- Filmed a production blast and quality control test shots.
- Generated highly accurate 3-D point cloud models of 5 areas in an explosives manufacturing plant.
- Obtained high definition video and still images of highwalls in two quarries.
- Measured the volume of dozens of stockpiles.
- Checked the accuracy of drillers’ location of boreholes and modeled the bench.
- Created a 33 million point cloud model of LOUYAA Park and Jeffy’s Field. See the products in this Dropbox folder.
- Created accurate 3D model of the historical Boyd’s Presbyterian Church.
- Provided weekly topographical surveys to site developer.
- Created 3D print model of spacious home.
- Supported professional video production.
Comprehensive Safety, Security and Compliance Audits
- One ammonium nitrate manufacturer,
- Three bulk and packaged ammonium nitrate emulsion (ANE) manufacturers,
- Three melt/cast/pour manufacturers,
- Two detonating cord manufacturers,
- Three shaped charge manufacturers, and
- Two pressed pellet manufacturers.
DOT Explosive Approvals
- Assisted clients with obtaining EX numbers from PHMSA for conical shaped charges, Division 1.5 bulk ANE, Division 5.1 Oxidizer, NOS, and Division 1.1 Article, Explosive, NOS.
Quantitative Risk Analyses
- Conducted seven QRA’s for clients on a variety of explosives activities using the QRA software IMESAFR V2.0.
Drilling and Blasting Safety Plan Development
- Developed a basic Drilling and Blasting Safety Plan for a small start-up D&B contractor.
- Conducted DOT Hazmat employee training.
- Participated in global explosives company management training.
- Participated in training USDA Wildlife Services’ blasters.
- Assisted client obtain “Satisfactory” motor carrier safety rating from FMCSA.
- Assisted client prepare for shipping Class 1 into Canada.
- Assisted client with use of used motor oil in an explosive in a surface coal mine.
- Assisted clients with compliance with USCG restrictions on transporting Class 1 over water.
- Provided a wide variety of minor compliance support to many clients.
- Provided a wide variety of technical writing support to many clients.
Expert Witness Testimony
- Provided expert witness testimony for a client in a case before an MSHA Administrative Law Judge.
- Provided expert witness testimony on two explosives manufacturing accident cases.
- Member of the ANSI A10 Committee on construction safety for nearly the last 17 years.